Actual comments my students made about me on a recent survey:
- the balder the better
- exuberant, zany, wacky, over the top
- Unique, John Stewart meets the apostle Paul.
- prone to shouting in high pitched voices
- pedagogic connoisseur — appreciates good teaching and apt quotes.
- occasional diarrhea of the mouth
- wonderfully inappropriately humorous, great at coming up with mathematical‐scientific analogies for facets of spirituality (balloons and 2nd derivatives anyone?), best at representing Jesus on film
It’s great to feel loved. And mocked.