Actual comments my students made about me on a recent survey:
- the balder the better
- exuberant, zany, wacky, over the top
- Unique, John Stewart meets the apostle Paul.
- prone to shouting in high pitched voices
- pedagogic connoisseur – appreciates good teaching and apt quotes.
- occasional diarrhea of the mouth
- wonderfully inappropriately humorous, great at coming up with mathematical-scientific analogies for facets of spirituality (balloons and 2nd derivatives anyone?), best at representing Jesus on film
It’s great to feel loved. And mocked.