Paula in Hospital, Everything OK

Yesterday Paula began to feel contractions, and her doctor decided to put under observation in the hospital.

She gave Paula some medicine to stop her contractions, and so far it seems to be working. She estimates there’s still a 60% chance that our baby will go full term.

In any event, it looks as though Paula will be on bed rest right up until Baby Davis appears sometime in the next few weeks. Or days. 😉

We’re already at the point where Paula can deliver with very little danger to the baby, so this is more about optimizing conditions rather than trying to preserve the life of our child.

Bottom line: Paula is fine, baby is fine, Dana is confused, Daddy is frazzled.

0 thoughts on “Paula in Hospital, Everything OK”

Leave a Reply