A big thank you to those who helped us move!
augmentation breast mississauga Props to Ben, Katie, Alan, John, Desirae, Irene, Chris, Femi, Ethan, Lindsey, Scott (way to serve with your postoperative self), Jen and Aaron. Lindsey and Sue deserve special mention because they each watched our kids part of the day, which meant Paula and I could both get stuff done. And a special shout-out to Emily who was planning to help but had to bail due to a last-minute medical emergency (get well soon).
Highlights from the move:
- download exit wounds dvd
- Noticing that a disproportionate number of students decided to wear their Chi Alpha shirts for the move. My heuristic was to wear a shirt I didn’t care about… which makes me wonder how our students really feel about our shirts. 😉
- Happy Donuts for breakfast. Yum. Bonus: watching Ben get a sugar rush.
- Hearing my name used as a virtual curse word when people realized how many boxes of books they would have to carry. They love the erudite sermons, they just hate the way I prepare for them. 🙂
- Backing a U‑Haul into my narrow driveway. Yikes!
- Chris getting scratched by a rose bush and me (for once) having the right line at the right time, “He doesn’t need a band-aid — he needs a Y chromosome.”
- New York Pizza for lunch. Two King Kongs and a Large. Excellent.
- Having our internet activated on the day we moved in. Sweet!
- Our new neighbor dropping off brownies. How very kind.
- Having our super-studly moving crew stay to help us assemble and lay out furniture. Way above and beyond the call of duty. THANK YOU!
- Costco Hot Dogs for supper. Those dogs are delicious. And huge.
- Double bonus: watching Ben cuddle up after a hard day’s work and drift into la-la land.