I’ve receive yet another shipment from Relevant Network. I keep telling people it’s one of the best values I’ve ever seen in ministry.
Here’s what I got in this month’s kit (slightly delayed due to Florida hurricanes).
- Blue Like Jazz, by Donald Miller ( Dick Staub interview)
- Facedown, by Matt Redman
- The Relevant Church, edited by Jennifer Ashley (came with study guide)
- God’s Relentless Pursuit, by Phil Strout
- The Revolutionary Communicator, by Jedd Medefind and Erik Lokkesmoe
- Planetshakers: My King
- Watermark: The Purest Place
- Shawn McDonald: Simply Nothing
- Derek Webb: The House Show
- Jami Smith: Wash Over Me
Plus I got the usual five issues of Relevant Magazine and the Relevant Leader magazinelet.
Not too shabby.